Multiple Antenna Technology for Indoor Wireless Systems
- Multiple Antenna Technology for Indoor Wireless Systems
- antenna array; wireless communication; indoor environments
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Communications, v.E85-B, no.11, page. 2534-2538
- In this study, a new signal model suitable for indoor environments with large
angle spread is proposed to improve the performance of indoor wireless communication
systems. And antenna array techniques adopted for this model was discussed.
It is based on the far-field signal assumption. The optimal beamforming weight
vector is obtained by applying the antenna algorithm based on the maximum signal to
interference and noise ratio criterion to the model. The proposed model is verified
using a mathematical analysis and computer simulations.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)