숙련자와 비숙련자의 골프 어프로치 수행 시 평지와 경사면의 수행력 차이 검증
- 숙련자와 비숙련자의 골프 어프로치 수행 시 평지와 경사면의 수행력 차이 검증
- Other Titles
- Analysis difference in Performance clothes Flat and slope of Golf Approaches Between Skilled and Unskilled group
- Golf; Approach; Slope
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 30, NO 6, Page. 903-910
- This study verifies the difference in average error values between groups of 7 skilled groups and 7 unskilled groups on flat and 4 slope situations, USL(Uphill Sidehill Lie), DSL(Downhill Sidehill Lie), UHL(Uphill Lie), and DHL(Downhill Lie), when performing 50M approach shots and drew the following conclusions.
The difference in average error values between the group of skilled and unskilled golfers when performing approach on the USL, DSL, UHL, and DHL showed a very significant difference in the average error values as the unskilled group showed a greater error values during the slope than the group of skilled group.
In conclusion, it can be seen that the unskilled golfers show a greater difference between the average error values on flat and on inclined areas than the skilled golfers. In the case of unskilled golfers, they mainly practice in flat areas. As a result, there is a difference in performance on flat and inclined areas due to a lack of practice on the inclined areas. Therefore, unskilled golfers should realize there are inclined areas on the field and need sufficient practice. In addition, it can be concluded that training programs on various inclined areas should be developed through these baseline data.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)