A Dual-Band Printed Antenna with Metal Back-Cover for WBAN Applications
- A Dual-Band Printed Antenna with Metal Back-Cover for WBAN Applications
- Wireless body area network (WBAN); Dual-bamd; printed antenna; metal back-cover
- Issue Date
- Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 2015 IEEE International Symposium on , Page. 936-937
- A dual-band printed antenna with metal back-cover for WBAN applications is proposed. A FR4 substrate with Tshaped
coupled feed structure is placed under the metal backcover. At first, a slot antenna operating at 2.45 GHz is designed
on the metal back-cover. In order to enhance the bandwidth in 2.45 GHz ISM band, two parasitic elements connected
to the ground is added nearby the feed structure. They enable the metal back-cover to operate as a patch antenna by
exciting TM11 mode. Another parasitic element is used to cover 5.8 GHz ISM band.
The radiation patterns of the proposed antenna on the phantom are directed toward outside to communicate with external devices.
- 978-1-4799-7815-1; 978-1-4799-7814-4
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING(융합전자공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)