전립선비대증의 치료로 Tamsulosin, Finasteride 병합요법시 투여 방법 및 증상호전에 따른 약물 순응도의 차이 분석
- 전립선비대증의 치료로 Tamsulosin, Finasteride 병합요법시 투여 방법 및 증상호전에 따른 약물 순응도의 차이 분석
- Other Titles
- Symptom and Differences in Medication Adherence in Method of Administration of Tamsulosin, Finasteride Combination Therapy in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Prostatic hyperplasia; Compliance; Tamsulosin; Finasteride
- Issue Date
- 대한비뇨기종양학회지, v. 13, NO 1, Page. 29-34
- Purpose: It has been reported in several for factors on the drug compliance of patients, number of drug
being taken, symptom, and pharmaceutical dosage form. However, Studies of drug compliance by dosing
methodologies of tamsulosin, finasteride combination therapy and symptom relief for benign prostatic hyperplasia
has not been performed. Therefore, we studied for symptom and differences in medication adherence in method
of administration of tamsulosin, finasteride combination therapy.
Materials and Methods: The groups were consisted in need of combination therapy of tamsulosin, finasteride
on benign prostatic hyperplasia, one had packaged both drugs together (Group A, n=30) and the other were
individually packaged both agents (Group B, n=30). International Prostatic Symptom Score (IPSS) were checked
on first, 4weeks, and 8weeks. The evaluation was carried out of medicine compliance by checking the number
of drugs 4weeks-interval. which was every 4weeks during 8weeks.
Results: The properties other than the PSA in both groups, there was no statistically significant differences
between patients. In first 4weeks, drug compliance of each Group A and B had tamsulosin 82.6%, 93.3%
(p=0.033), finasteride 80.1%, 93.3% (p=0.042), and last 4weeks tamsulosin 80.6%, 93.7% (p=0.013), finasteride
79.5%, 93.7% (p=0.002) were checked. Group C, D had 81.4%, 96.4% (p=0.021) on 4weeks, 80.6%, 97.2%
(p=0.011) on 8weeks.
Conclusions: For co-administration of finasteride and tamsulosin are required in patients with benign prostatic
hyperplasia, in order to enhance drug compliance, both tablets have to prescript together in one package to
be taken at one time is useful.
- 1598-8341; 2233-5633
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE[S](의과대학) > MEDICINE(의학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)