‘S’ 형상의 연속형 임펠러를 갖는 재생형 펌프의 성능 비교평가
- ‘S’ 형상의 연속형 임펠러를 갖는 재생형 펌프의 성능 비교평가
- Other Titles
- Performance Comparison Evaluation of a Regenerative Pump with S-Shaped Continuous Impeller
- Regenerative pump(재생형 펌프); Performance curve(성능곡선); Numerical simulation(수치해석); Pump impeller(펌프 임펠러); Efficiency(효율)
- Issue Date
- 한국수소 및 신에너지학회논문집, v. 29, No. 2, Page. 205-211
- Performance evaluation of a regenerative pump has been compared with a conventional open channel impeller and a S-shaped continuous impeller designed newly. To analyze flow field for both pumps, analysis code, CFX, is employed.
Unstructured grids are used to represent a composite geometryincluding blade, casing and ducts. Throughout the comparisons between numerical simulation and experiments, the predicted efficiency has a good agreement with the experimental one. It is noted that the pump having a S-shaped continuous impeller is about 4.8 percent more efficient than conventional one, which is due to the relatively large pressure increase. Detailed flow field inside the pump is also analyzed and compared.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)