다중흐름모형(MSF)을 적용한 ‘수중레저법’ 제정과정 분석
- 다중흐름모형(MSF)을 적용한 ‘수중레저법’ 제정과정 분석
- Other Titles
- An Analysis of the Legislative Process of 'Marine Leisure Act' applying Multiple Streams Framework (MSF)
- The Law of underwater Leisure; Marine Safety; Underwater Leisure Activity
- Issue Date
- 한국체육정책학회지, v. 47, Page. 87-103
- This research is conducted to analyze which issues had been highlighted and combined as a interest of politic point of view by the 19th National Assembly to come up with a secondary legislative process of “Safety and Promotion Act of Marine Leisure Activity(Marine Leisure Act)” under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, even though marine leisure activity had been legislative application subjects under the jurisdiction of the Korea Coast Guard which was legislated during Park Geun-hye administration. To this end, Kingdon’s Multiple Streams Framework(MSF), precedent study, time-series content analysis was applied to empirically analyze causative factors of policy legislation. According to these theoretical standpoints we could confirm following facts; Firstly, at the time of the 18th Park Geun-hye administration marine leisure tourism industry was pointed out as national strategic industry, and encouraged the reinstated Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries to a policy agenda setting under a purpose to develop a promotion remedy who was attracted at marine leisure activity. Secondly, aftermath of sequential accidents such as the Marine Corps Experience Camp Accident, the Kyungju Marina Resort Accident and Sewol Ferry Tragedy which occurred in that period of time proliferated Safety Needs of the people, simultaneously government, ruling party and opposite party formed amicable collaboration relationship between them.
Thirdly, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries took advantage of that period of time to emphasize the critical point of former legislated “Coastal Waters Accident Prevention Act”, furthermore they gave negative feedback and politicized its defect to induce a urgent resolution. Fourthly, information provied by Chief Researcher Jangwon Hong who wrote the policy alternative research paper “Distinct Characteristics of Marine Leisure Activity and Management Status” and Korea Underwater Diving Association, Inc. Executive Secretary became primary policy alternatives. Fifthly, choosing contract legislation and enthusiastic participation lead the legislation. Hereby, according to Kingdon’s Multiple Streams Framework theory we could empirically confirm when a issue emerge and several streams of policies blends together another “Window of Policy” could been opened by policy entrepreneur’s propulsion and decision although a legislative application subject and a former legislation exist.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)