개인의 동적 역량이 조직유효성에 미치는 영향과 셀프리더십의 매개효과 : 국내 화학기업을 중심으로
- 개인의 동적 역량이 조직유효성에 미치는 영향과 셀프리더십의 매개효과 : 국내 화학기업을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Individual Dynamic Capabilities on Organizational Effectiveness and the Mediating Effect of Self-Leadership : Focused on Domestic Chemical Companies
- Dynamic Capabilities; Self-Leadership; Organizational Effectiveness; Job Satisfaction; Organizational Commitment; Chemical Industry
- Issue Date
- 한국경영공학회지, v. 23, No. 4, Page. 49-72
- Before the financial crisis of 1997 in Korea, many industrial sectors across the country have achieved remarkable economic growth since the 1970s because of the development of large-scale equipment industries such as civil engineering, steel, construction and chemical industries. However, after the financial crisis, the economic growth rate has slowed down. Also, the global recession and the rise of China in the global business environment have led to a long-term recession in the national industry as a whole. In current economic environment, it is not easy for the companies even having excellent resources to continue its competitive advantage. Moreover, the chemical industry, which has an influence as a basic industry of other industries, misses the point of transformation into a high value-added industry, as shown in previous research. In order to meet the rapidly changing global business environment, Korean chemical companies should have a dynamic capabilities which to rapidly reallocate and consolidate the resources and capabilities they possess. The dynamic capabilities to convert, rearrange and develop the resources possessed by the company in the direction of creating high added value and to promptly search for, absorb, transform and fuse newly required capabilities and resources should be continuously applied to Korean chemical companies. It is the core competence to secure competitive advantage.
In order to secure the dynamic capabilities of the company, the dynamic capabilities of individual employees should be strengthened and employees should be able to demonstrate their own leadership so that they can proactively work and self-manage in a positive direction. Previous studies have focused mainly on the dynamic capabilities of firms. However, the competence of the human resources that make up the enterprise leads to the capabilities of the enterprise, and the human resources themselves are also important corporate resources. This paper focuses on the dynamic capabilities of individuals and strives to clarify the causal relationship between dynamic capabilities, self-leadership, and organizational effectiveness which have direct or indirect effects on management outcome. The reasons for choosing the chemical industry are based on the fact that a domestic chemical companies are in a long-term recession, and they lacks a innovation and value creation capabilities. Also, chemical industry has a large impact on the national economy.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS[E](경상대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)