도시재생을 위한 유휴산업시설의 공간구성 변화에 관한 연구
- 도시재생을 위한 유휴산업시설의 공간구성 변화에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Space Composition Change of Idle Industrial Facilites for Urban Regeneration
- 도시재생; 유휴산업시설; 공간구성; Urban Regeneration; Idle Industrial Facilities; Configuration Space
- Issue Date
- 한국실내디자인학회 학술발표대회논문집 (2016), v. 18, no. 3, Page. 329-332
- Due to change of instustrial structure, secondary industy-centered industry facilites lost their function and they are neglected in city. Neglected facilites are desolated and they damage to surroundings of a scene.
Recently, plannings of idle facilites for changing into new cultural space based on local culture and identity are actively researched. Idle industrial facilities have potential value such as historic, sociocultural and economical things. By utilizing these values for new function, it can be one of positive methods for urban regeneration.
These days, regeneration of idle industrial facilites are actively performed. We judged that it is needed to be researched related to ways of continuous operation. Thus, this paper aims to analyze SungSu dong where changes are actively performed. We selected five target places in SungSu dong. Those targets preserved strucrture with reinforcement for maintaining histroric and symbolic meaning of the past industrial facilities.
Purpose change is conducted to multi-complex space such as cafe and gallery for various cultural experience and relaxation of contemporary people.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF HUMAN ECOLOGY[S](생활과학대학) > INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE DESIGN(실내건축디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)