195 0

한국 프로야구 구단의 상품판매분석을 통한 상품기획 전략에 관한 연구

Title
한국 프로야구 구단의 상품판매분석을 통한 상품기획 전략에 관한 연구
Other Titles
Study on Merchandising Strategies through Product Sales Analysis of Korean Professional Baseball Team
Author
최준서
Keywords
프로야구; 프로야구상품; Probaseball; Products
Issue Date
2016-09
Publisher
한국스포츠학회
Citation
한국스포츠학회, v. 14, NO. 3, Page. 257-265
Abstract
본 연구는 프로야구 구단에 대한 고객충성도를 높이기 위한 방법의 하나로, 프로야구 상품을 기획하는 기본방향을 제안하는데 목적이 있다. 프로야구 A/B구단의 2010년부터 2011년까지 상품기획에 대한 결과자료를 바탕으로, 유니폼과 모자 그리고 품목별 판매비중을 분석했다. 분석결과 유니폼은 전체판매상품의 40%를 차지하고 있었으며, 모자가 10%의 비중을 차지하는 것으로 나왔다. 프로야구 상품의 50%는 유니폼과 모자의 판매에서 나오고 있었다. 어린이 상품은 전체판매금액에서 30%를 차지하고 있었다. 프로야구 구단의 상품을 전문적으로 기획하고 판매한 L쇼핑몰의 경우 2009년도 대비 2010년도에 매출은 17억, 신규고객은 8,400명이 증가한 것으로 효과가 나타났다. 상품에서도 프로야구구단 상품기획에서 쇼핑몰 전문가가 기획하면서 540개의 상품으로 전년도대비 270개가 증가한 것으로 나타났다. 전문상품 기획에 의해 제품의 종류와 매출이 증가하는 효과가 나타나며 고객의 만족도도 높게 나타나는 특성을 반영하고 있다. As a matter of promoting customer loyalty on pro-baseball club, this research aims to suggest a main direction to plan pro-baseball products. The researcher analyzed sales proportion of uniforms, caps and other categories based on pro-baseball club A/Bʼs result data of product plan from 2010 to 2011. As a result of analysis, uniforms took 40% percent of total product sales and caps took 10%. 50% of pro-baseball product sales came from uniform and cap sales. Kid’s products took 30% of product sales. In the case of L shopping which planned and sold pro=baseball products professionally, the effect showed that 1.7billion of sales and 8,400 of new customers has increased in 2010 compared to 2009. For products, when a shopping mall expert planned in pro-baseball club’s product plan, 270 products has increased compared to the previous year resulting in 540 products in total. This research shows that professional product plan increases the number of product type and sales as well as high customer satisfaction.
URI
http://www.earticle.net/Article.aspx?sn=283828https://repository.hanyang.ac.kr/handle/20.500.11754/80601
ISSN
1738-3250
Appears in Collections:
COLLEGE OF ART AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION[S](예술·체육대학) > SPORTS INDUSTRY(스포츠산업학과) > Articles
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE