중성화 환경하의 콘크리트 내에서의 Cr강 방식철근의 방식성
- 중성화 환경하의 콘크리트 내에서의 Cr강 방식철근의 방식성
- Other Titles
- Corrosion Resistance of Cr-bearing Rebar in Concrete Subjected to Carbonation
- Issue Date
- 한국구조물진단유지관리공학회 학술발표대회 논문집, v. 9, NO. 2, Page. 73-78
- 중성화 환경하의 콘크리트 내에서의 Cr강 방식철근의 방식성을 촉진실험을 통하여 규명함.;With the aim of developing Cr-bearing rebars having required resistance to deteriorative environments prone to carbonation, ten types of steel bars having different Cr contents were embedded in concretes to fabricate specimens assuming such deteriorative environments. After being carbonated to the reinforcement level, these concretes were subjected to corrosion-accelerating cycles of heating/cooling and drying/wetting. The time-related changes in the corrosion area ratio and corrosion loss of the Cr-bearing rebars were then measured to investigate their corrosion resistance.
The results revealed that the Cr content required for corrosion resistance in a simple carbonating environment was 5% or more. The corrosion-resisting performance of Cr-bearing reinforcement was particularly noticeable with a Cr content of 7% or more.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)