자동차 구동축 소음 저감을 위한 신뢰성 개선프로세스의 개발
- 자동차 구동축 소음 저감을 위한 신뢰성 개선프로세스의 개발
- Other Titles
- Development of Reliability Improvement Process for Reducing Noises from the Drive Shaft in Automobiles
- Accelerated Life Test; Drive Shaft; Reliability; Stick-Slip; Washers
- Issue Date
- 신뢰성 응용연구, v. 20, NO 4, Page. 313-323
- Purpose: Securing reliability of the components in automobiles is a key issue. The purpose of this research is to develop a step-by step process for reliability improvement using accelerated tests to reduce the noises from the drive shafts in automobiles.
Methods: The step-by-step reliability improvement process includes problem definition, reliability test planning, executing an accelerated test, reliability analysis, deriving an improvement scheme, and making a reliability qualification standard.
Results: A real case study shows that the proposed process can reduce the noises from the drive shafts by identifying the failure causes and mechanisms through material tests and bench tests. Finally, intended reliability target is proved to be satisfied by quantitative reliability analysis.
Conclusion: Reliability improvement can be realized by establishing the systematic reliability evaluation process. We expected that the proposed reliability improvement process can be widely applied to other components in automobiles or other industries to establish the reliability management policy.
- 1738-9895; 2733-8320
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING(산업공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)