파열음 기합발성 유형이 태권도 돌려차기 시 근 활성도와 충격량에 미치는 영향
- 파열음 기합발성 유형이 태권도 돌려차기 시 근 활성도와 충격량에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Plosive Shouts of Concentration Types on Muscle Activity and Impulse When Doing Taekwondo Turning Kicks
- Taekwondo; Turning kick; EMG; Plosive; Shouts of Concentration Types
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 29, no. 5, page. 1271-1280
- This study analyzed how the type of plosive shouts with Taekwondo Turning kicks affects muscle activity and impulse of electronic body protect. Eight university students, who were subjects, were required to shout each combination of plosive sound(b, bb, p) and unround low vowel(a) while they were performing spinning kicks. The combinations were ‘ba’, ‘bba’, ‘pa’.
According to the prior research about Taekwondo kick movement, eight attachment points to measure muscle activity were decided: rectus abdominis(RA), external oblique(EO), lumber erector spine(LE), tibialis anterior(TA), gastrocnemius(GCM), rectus femoris(RF), peroneus longus(PL), biceps femoris(BF).
Based on this measurement, the following conclusions have been deducted.
Plosive shouts of ‘ba’ and ‘bba’ did not have a significant impact on electronic body protect impulse.
On the other hand, plosive shout of ‘pa’ had a significant impact on six of eight points: EO, RF, GCM, RA, TA, and BF. The significant impact of plosive shout of ‘pa’ on EO and RA which are upper body muscles indicated that this study is almost consistent with prior studies that respiratory muscle and shout of concentration are very related to muscular strength, impact force, explosive muscular strength, etc.
In conclusion, as the pressure in the abdominal cavity increases, the power of Taekwondo spinning kicks would also increase. And, shout of ‘pa’ which has the longest closing delay of articulator among shouts of concentration was efficient.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)