BIM기반 개산견적 시스템을 통한 건축물의 사업성 평가 프로세스 제안
- BIM기반 개산견적 시스템을 통한 건축물의 사업성 평가 프로세스 제안
- Building Information Modeling (BIM); Internal Rate of Return (IRR); Net Present Value (NPV); Preliminary Estimation; Quantity Take-Off (QTO); Return on Investment (ROI)
- Issue Date
- 한국CDE학회 논문집, v. 25, no. 4, page. 366-375
- It is necessary to evaluate the business feasibility from the initial design stage of the building.
In order to accurately evaluate the feasibility of the project, it is necessary to understand the cost of the project, and construction cost is the largest proportion. To this end, quantity calculation and detail work are in progress at the design stage, and many studies are also being conducted for preliminary estimates. Research on preliminary estimation based on BIM is also continuously increasing. However, studies related to the feasibility of architectural projects are insufficient. This study calculates construction cost through a BIM-based preliminary estimation system, and analyzes IRR and ROI within the system based on the calculated cost. The process developed through this study can be applied to a BIM model with a low level of detail in the initial business stage, and a BIM model with attribute information required by the system can evaluate the business feasibility without additional work. In this paper, the effectiveness of the BIM-based preliminary estimation system was verified by applying an actual BIM model to the process. The system developed in this study is expected to be a method that can be used as a decision support tool in the early stages of a business.
- 2508-4003; 2508-402X
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)