Noise suppression of NMR signal by piecewise polynomial truncated singular value decomposition
- Noise suppression of NMR signal by piecewise polynomial truncated singular value decomposition
- Issue Date
- Korean Magnetic Resonance Society
- Journal of Korean Magnetic Resonance Society, v. 4, no. 2, page. 116-124
- Singular value decomposition (SVD) has been used during past few decades in the advanced NMR data processing and in many applicable areas. A new modified SVD, piecewise polynomial truncated SVD (PPTSVD) was developed far the large solvent peak suppression and noise elimination in U signal processing. PPTSVD consists of two algorithms of truncated SVD (TSVD) and L
1problems. In TSVD, some unwanted large solvent peaks and noises are suppressed with a certain son threshold value while signal and noise in raw data are resolved and eliminated out in L1 problem routine. The advantage of the current PPTSVD method compared to many SVD methods is to give the better S/N ratio in spectrum, and less time consuming job that can be applicable to multidimensional NMR data processing.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGY[E](과학기술융합대학) > CHEMICAL AND MOLECULAR ENGINEERING(화학분자공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)