조선시대 입제(笠制)의 형성과정과 제작방법 연구
- 조선시대 입제(笠制)의 형성과정과 제작방법 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study upon the Formative Procedure and Manufacturing Process of the Hat in Chosun Dynasty
- Issue Date
- 한국공예논총, v. 4, no. 1, page. 59-81
- This study is about the hat of the gentry and ordinary people in Chosun era, not the high classical cap of the King and dignitaries. The wearing of Gat in Korea was started from the 6th year of the reign of King Gongmin in
Korea Dynasty, and the Chosun hat has two types of G n & Rip. For the kinds of G n, there are Bangg n, Bokg n, Yug n, Mangg n, etc. and Mangg n was a symbolic expression of a grown-up. Putting on a cap was started when the King Gongrnin made civil and military officials to wear a crown ( 1357, the 6th year of his reign ). Chosun succeeded the crown custom as it was, yet the shape of Gat became confused. In the 20th year of King Sungjong' s reign (1485), the Rip shape was changed by an orders ince it was looked like Seungrip under the influence of
contemporary trend to H krip. And the change of Gat shape experienced the shifting procedure of Paeraengi to Chorip and finally to H krip, and the last one H krip became the symbolic crown of civil and military officials. However the use of Paeraen gi and Chorip was avoided, cause they were used by both nobil ity and common people at first but the nobility used only Hkrip later.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF DESIGN[E](디자인대학) > TECHNO-PRODUCT DESIGN(테크노프로덕트디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)