한국 전통자수의 발달과정과 특성에 관한 미적 연구
- 한국 전통자수의 발달과정과 특성에 관한 미적 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Development of Traditional Embroidery and Its Aesthetic Characteristics
- Issue Date
- 한국디자인문화학회지, v. 8, no. 2, page. 55-69
- Traditional embroidery begins to be recognized as Korean cultural legacies with practical utility and embellishment. In the late 20th century the approach to fiber plastic art as experimental plastic and artistic works is changed to an attempt to incorporate the characteristics of traditional embroidery with emphasis on technical skills and cultural identities.
Aesthetic characteristics of traditional Korean art manifest itself in traditional embroidery. These characteristics are reinterpreted to be used for decorative motives. The attempt to analyze traditional Korean embroidery is required to creatively apply traditional techniques.
The article examines the characteristics of traditional embroidery which reflects consciousness, coustoms, mores, religions, thought, and culture and analyze its aesthetic characteristics. The analysis will contribute to the systematic establishment of academic foundation for traditional embroidery.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF DESIGN[E](디자인대학) > SURFACE & INTERIOR DESIGN(서피스·인테리어디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)