2축 편심축하중을 받는 직사각형 고강도 RC기둥의 거동에 대한 실험적 연구
- 2축 편심축하중을 받는 직사각형 고강도 RC기둥의 거동에 대한 실험적 연구
- Other Titles
- An Experimental Study in Rectangular High Strength Concrete Columns under Both Axial Load and Biaxial Bending
- Issue Date
- 한국콘크리트학회 2001년도 가을 학술발표회 논문집, page. 209-214
- Most reinforce concrete Columns of Building structure are subjected to both axial load and biaxial bending. However, It is hard to estimate the moment capacity of biaxial bending by exact solution. Thus, columns under biaxial bending are designed by approximate methods in practice.
The purpose of this study is to compare experimental result with approximate methods and exact solution by computer. Parameters of the present test are compressive strength of concrete(350, 585, 650kgf/cm2) and shape ratio of rectangular section. Ultimately, an experimental shape factor for rectangular RC column section is obtained through the test program. The shape of load contour is dominated by this shape factor obtained experimentally. So, reasonable design of RC columns subjected to both axial compression and biaxial bending depends on load contour.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)