불균일 표면전하를 지닌 미소채널 내에서의 혼합에 관한 수치 해석적 연구
- 불균일 표면전하를 지닌 미소채널 내에서의 혼합에 관한 수치 해석적 연구
- Other Titles
- Numerical Analysis on Mixing in a Microchannel with Inhomogeneous Surface Charge
- Electro-osmosis; Mixing; Microfluidics; CFD; Zeta Potential; 전기 침투; 혼합; 미소유체역학; 전산유체역학; 제타 포텐셜
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회 2003년 추계학술대회논문집, page. 1004-1009
- Electroosmotic flow induced by an applied electrostatic potential field
in microchannel is analyzed in this study. The electroosmotic flow is an alternative
to pressure driven flow in microchannels, but the usage has been limited to
the simple cases. In this study, we analyze electroosmotic flow driven by inhomogeneous
surface charge on the channel wall. The surface charge varies along a direction
perpendicular to the electric field in order to generate the electroosmotic flow.
A numerical results substantiate the highly efficient mixing performance.
It is highly the beneficial to fabrication process since only straight microchannel
rather than complex geometry is enough to yield efficient mixing.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)