Flat plate slab 구조의 축하중 작용시 철판 및 Stud의 뚫림전단 성능시험
- Flat plate slab 구조의 축하중 작용시 철판 및 Stud의 뚫림전단 성능시험
- Other Titles
- The study about Punching shear capacity test and analysis of steel plate and stud when axial force loaded in flat plate slab structure
- Issue Date
- 한국구조물진단유지관리공학회 학술발표회 논문집, v. 7, no. 2, page. 141-146
- There are many advantages in utilizing the flat plate structure in reinforced
concrete buildings. However, this structure is not common in Korea, because
brittle punching shear failure is likely at the column-slab connections.
Although some experimental studies on the column-slab connections,
the effect of shear reinforcement is not clear.
Reported in this paper is the outline of an experimental study
on the effect of stud, stud+steel plate reinforcement around
column-slab connection. 1/2 scaled 4 specimens designed to fail
in punching shear failure mode were tested. The parameters were
the following: whether stud is used, stud+steel plate is used,
the plate length is short or long. From the test results,
we concluded the following. 1) The ultimate strength could be
accurately estimated by the combination of the equation in the ACI standard
2) The stud had a little effect on increasing the ultimate strength,
they enhanced ductility, 3) The stud+steel plate increased the ultimate strength
about 22%, ductility increased more than strength.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)