Biderivations and Bihomomorphisms in Banach Algebras
- Biderivations and Bihomomorphisms in Banach Algebras
- biderivation on C*-algebra; bihomomorphism in Banach algebra; Hyers-Ulam stability; bi-additive s-functional inequality
- Issue Date
- UNIV NIS
- FILOMAT, v. 33, no. 8, Page. 2317-2328
- In this paper, we solve the following bi-additive s-functional inequalities
parallel to f(x+y, z+w) + f(x+y, z-w) + f(x-y, z+w) + f(x-y, z-w) - 4f(x, z)parallel to
˂= parallel to s(2f(x+y, z-w) + 2f(x-y, z+w) - 4f(x, z) + 4f(y, w)parallel to (1)
parallel to 2f(x+y, z-w) + 2f(x-y, z+w) - 4f(x, z) + 4f(y, w)parallel to (2)
˂=parallel to f(x+y, z+w) + f(x+y, z-w) + f(x-y, z+w) + f(x-y, z-w) - 4f(x, z)parallel to,
where s is a fixed nonzero complex number with vertical bar s vertical bar ˂ 1.
Moreover, we prove the Hyers-Ulam stability of biderivations and bihomomorphismsions in Banach algebras and unital C*-algebras, associated with the bi-additive s-functional inequalities (1) and (2).
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > MATHEMATICS(수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)