응력파 기반 Impact Echo Method를 이용한 콘크리트 구조물의 내부 결함탐사에 관한 연구
- 응력파 기반 Impact Echo Method를 이용한 콘크리트 구조물의 내부 결함탐사에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Damage Detection of Concrete Structures using Impact Echo Method based on Stress Waves
- Non-destructive Tests; Impact-echo Method; Flaw Detection; Stress Waves
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회 논문집 - 구조계, Page.11-18
- As infrastructures are being deteriorated, non-destructive evaluation of existing
structures and construction quality control are increasingly demanded. This paper
is to study Flae detection technique of concrete members using Impact Echo method.
This technique is based on stress wave propagation.
Experiments were performed using three types of concrete members that have simulated
damages at known locations for tests and analysis. Test results are evaluated and
summarized in this paper.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)