폐산업시설 재생을 통한 복합문화공간의 경험디자인 연구
- 폐산업시설 재생을 통한 복합문화공간의 경험디자인 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Experience Design of Complex Cultural Space that Regenerated Abandoned Industrial Facilities
- 폐산업시설; 재생; 복합문화공간; 경험디자인; Abandoned Industrial Facilities; Regeneration; Complex Cultural Space; Experience Design
- Issue Date
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집, v. 28, no. 5, Page. 79-88
- Industrial facilities that used to be productive in the past have been left unattended due to the loss of function due to changes in modern society. These neglected waste industry facilities have shown a number of problems, and as a recent solution, there is an increasing number of alternatives for regeneration into cultural art spaces. In the case of the abandoned industry facility regenerated as a culture and arts space, it is possible to provide new experiences through various experiences and stimuli in an environment where past and present facilities coexist.
Therefore, this study analyzed the characteristics of experience design of complex cultural space that reconstructed abandoned industry facility. Case analysis was conducted through five cases located in the Seoul metropolitan area, which was opened within the last three years. The conclusion is as follows. First, the spatial composition of the complex cultural space that reproduced the abandoned industry facility was divided into exhibition space, education space, commercial space, and resting space. As a result of analyzing the composition of case by case, exhibition space, resting space˃ commercial space˃ education space appeared in order.
Second, as a result of analyzing the experience design characteristics of the complex cultural space that reconstructed the abandoned industry facility through the analysis of previous studies, it was divided into six characteristics: sensory, relevance, symbolism, historical, dynamic, and interactivity. Third, as a result of examining the characteristics of the experience design of the complex cultural space that reconstructed the abandoned industry facility through case analysis, it was found in the order of sensibility˃ association˃ dynamic˃ symbolism˃ history˃ interaction. In various cases, the use of various design elements showed high sensibility and association, but the interaction, which is an experience factor that induces user’s participation, was relatively low.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF HUMAN ECOLOGY[S](생활과학대학) > INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE DESIGN(실내건축디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)