대학생의 스마트 학습관리시스템 수용에 대한 연구 - 블랙보드 도입과 활용 -
- 대학생의 스마트 학습관리시스템 수용에 대한 연구 - 블랙보드 도입과 활용 -
- Other Titles
- College student adoption of smart learning management system - Implementing Blackboard learn -
- 스마트 학습관리 시스템; 블랙보드; 테크놀로지수용모델; smart learning management system; Blackboard; technology adoption model
- Issue Date
- 복식문화연구, v. 27, no. 5, Page. 512-523
- Contemporary University students are considered the Z generation who were born after 1995. They are more tech savvy than millennials. To target the generation, traditional class management platforms have evolved to smart LMS that is more customized and accessible for smart devices. Global level information search and collaboration can also be implemented using such smart LMS. However, switching from one LMS to another LMS requires great effort from teachers and support from staffs.
This study measured the learners’ perception of the system when they were exposed to a new smart-LMS. Blackboard Learn Ultra was used for 15 weeks and at the end of the semester, a questionnaire was administered to the students of these classes.
Results indicated that experience with previous LMS discouraged students from adopting Blackboard Learn. Result of TAM modeling indicated that perceived usefulness, compared to perceived ease of use and attitude, was an effective aspect to bring positive acceptance of the system. A qualitative approach and network analysis were also conducted based on students’ responses. Both positive and negative responses were detected. Inconvenience due to mechanical aspects was mentioned. Dissatisfaction compared to previous local LMS use was also mentioned. Mobile application and communication effectiveness were positive aspects. Revised course development and promoting how useful the system may help enhance the acceptance of the new system.
- 1226-0401; 2383-6334
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF HUMAN ECOLOGY[S](생활과학대학) > CLOTHING & TEXTILES(의류학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)