Bihom derivations in Banach algebras
- Bihom derivations in Banach algebras
- Bihom-biderivation; complex Banach algebra; Hyers-Ulam stability; fixed point method; bi-additive s-functional inequality
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER BASEL AG
- JOURNAL OF FIXED POINT THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, v. 21, no. 3, article no. UNSP 81
- In this paper, we introduce bihom derivations in complex Banach algebras. Using the fixed point method and the direct method, we prove the Hyers-Ulam stability of bihom derivations in complex Banach algebras, associated with the bi-additive s-functional inequality f(x+y,z-w)+f(x-y,z+w)-2f(x,z)+2f(y,w)˂= s˂2fx+y2,z-w+2fx-y2,z+w-2f(x,z)+2f(y,w), where s is a fixed nonzero complex number with |s|˂1.
- 1661-7738; 1661-7746
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > MATHEMATICS(수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)