운전자 주행적합성 진단을 위한 연구 III- 진단모델 개발 및 검증
- 운전자 주행적합성 진단을 위한 연구 III- 진단모델 개발 및 검증
- Other Titles
- The Study to Diagnose the Road-Driver Compatibility III : Development and Validation of Diagnostic Model
- driver’s psychophysiological state; Demand-Effort model development
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v. 30, No. 1, Page. 58-64
- In order to determine the level of safety on highway driving, the relationship between the psychophysiological
signal and driving condition was investigated. In particular, a Demand-Effort model was conceptualized and
used in this study to diagnose the suitability of driving by reading the patterns of psychophysiological signals.
To run the model, threshold values were determined to categorize the high, moderate and low level of effort. To
examine the sensitivity of the model, a cross-validation process was performed by collecting additional data.
Further investigation need to be conducted to improve the sensitivity of the model for practical application.
- 1225-0988; 2234-6457
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF COMPUTING[E] > MEDIA, CULTURE, AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY(ICT융합학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)