동시대 무용연구에서 네트노그라피 연구방법의 잠재적 기능 고찰
- 동시대 무용연구에서 네트노그라피 연구방법의 잠재적 기능 고찰
- Other Titles
- A study on potential function of netnographical methodology in contemporary dance research.
- netnography; cyber culture; digital world; 네트노그라피; 사이버 문화; 디지털 세계
- Issue Date
- 한국무용교육학회지, v. 30, No. 3, Page. 89-103
- The internet network that accompanies enormous informations, transcends nations and cultures, and transforms the contemporary culture radically. On-line accesses the customised interaction and social cohesion through an extensive network over the real life. As more and more people use the internet, digital world offers various ways of communications to human. In addition, as the internet expands the network, it effects our real life in various ways. At this point of time, we must consider that how we un derstand the experience of interaction with human and technology? What will cultural and social phenomenon emerge on the social media and the real world? It could be a magic if we think back to the period of the world without internet. As more people use internet, everybody can expand digital world infinitely through computer and smart phone in anytime and anywhere.
Correspond with the socal changes, sociology, ethnography, and anthropology scholars search for more experimental and participatory methodologies to understand the transference of the social realms. Netnography, an ethnographical approach, offers an valuable entrance to the study on cyber culture. Therefore, this study aims to dis cuss the transference of the contemporary culture and examine the validity of the most appropriate methodology to analyse the contemporary culture with the digital world. This study examines,
Firstly, it discusses the meaning of culture and community on the internet to anaylse the transformed identity on the digital world. Moreover it considers the core elements of the contemporary culture which maintains, disperses and modifies through the digital world.
Secondly, it depicts the validity and advantage of netnography to research into contemporary social and culture which emerges from the network on digital world.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)