중소기업 전용 B2B 전자상거래 보증 이용기업의 생존특성에 관한 실증연구
- 중소기업 전용 B2B 전자상거래 보증 이용기업의 생존특성에 관한 실증연구
- Other Titles
- An Empirical Study on Survival Characteristics of Enterprises Using B2B e-commerce Guarantee for SMEs
- B2B e-Commerce Guarantee; Survival Analysis; Survival Rate; Survival Duration; Kaplan-Meier Method
- Issue Date
- 한국IT서비스학회지, v. 18, No. 4, Page. 151-170
- This study conducted an empirical analysis through the Kaplan-Meier method, which is mainly used for clinical experiment analysis, on the survival rate and the survival duration of small and medium-sized enterprises using B2B e-commerce guarantee provided by credit guarantee institutions for activating B2B e-commerce transactions.
The variables presented in this study are analyzed by the subdivision of the survival characteristics of enterprises using B2B e-commerce guaranteee by year, enterprises attribute, representative attribute, and guarantee use amount based on the variables tested through previous studies. According to the empirical analysis, SMEs using B2B e-commerce guarantees have a higher survival rate compared to general enterprises Simply by year and have a variety of survival characteristics, and most of the variables have a significant effect except for some variables.
The implication of this study is that the researches conducted on enterprises participating in B2B e-commerce for a long period of time to support the establishment of stable business environment of SMEs and the results of empirical analysis on the survival characteristics are useful information to the stakeholders of B2B e-commerce And it can contribute to enhance the survival rate of related enterprises.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS[E](경상대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)