Out of Bounds(O.B) 지역 구분이 프로골퍼의 드라이버 비거리와 심리적 불안 정도에 미치는 영향
- Out of Bounds(O.B) 지역 구분이 프로골퍼의 드라이버 비거리와 심리적 불안 정도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Impact on Driver Distance and Anxiety Factor of O.B Area division to Pro Golfer
- O.B(Out of Bound); Driver distance; Anxiety
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 28, No. 5, Page. 943-954
- This study has been conducted with six male or female professional golfers enrolled in “H” university to identify the differences in the psychological anxiety that accompanies the club speed, ball speed, and the carry which are generated in swings as distinguished by O.B.
The measurement used Track-man Pro, a golf ball carry measuring device, to get at the kinematic results, and the anxiety measurement came up with the results below by citing with modifications the anxiety measurement sheet as revised by Kim Jong-in (2014).
1. The in-group variation according to the ball speed change did not register any statistically significant difference among all the subjects except subject “D”.
2. The in-group variation according to the club speed change did not register any statistically significant difference among all the subjects except subjects “B” and “D”.
3. The in-group variation according to the ball carry change did not register any statistically significant difference among all the subjects except subject “B”.
4. As the variables involving the groups, club speed and ball speed registered a statistically significant difference but failed to establish correlation with the ball carry by a driver.
5. The anxiety test showed that the subjects registered anxiety, achievement, and muscle tension with respect to the perception of O.B. and that they were reduced to limited swing.
The conclusion suggests that the swing as limited by their visual anxiety is universal among the golf players. Especially, the correlation with ball carry can show that the actual athletic ability is influenced by the golfers’ psychological confidence and the biomechanic factors.
Therefore, it is believed that research on the cooperation between sports psychology and biomechanics is very useful in providing scientific support to existing studies. Therefore, a follow-up study will have to be conducted on the correlation between the neurological causes involved in psychological changes and the biomechanics.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)