대학 태권도 겨루기선수의 수련정도에 따른 전문체력과 Trunk의 등속성 근 기능 비교 분석
- 대학 태권도 겨루기선수의 수련정도에 따른 전문체력과 Trunk의 등속성 근 기능 비교 분석
- Other Titles
- Professional physical strength according to the level of training of university Taekwondo competition player and a comparative analysis of Trumk"s isokinetic myofunction
- TaeKwonDo Competition; Isokinetic myofunction; Trunk; Professional physical strength according
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 28, No. 3, Page. 885-896
- This study is to do professional physical strength according to the level of training of university Taekwondo competition player and a comparative analysis of Trunk"s isokinetic myofunction, in order to achieve the purpose of the study, 11 physical tests of 7 factors were conducted on 7 skilled and 7 non-skilled people, and the following conclusions were deducted.
1. In the case of skilled groups, they were superior in explosive muscular strength, quickness, muscular strength, reaction time, coordination compared to the non-skilled group.
2. The main physical factors of competitive skilled players are the first factor is explosive muscular strength, the second factor is quickness, the third factor is flexibility, and the fourth factor is muscular strength.
3. In terms of the characteristics of Taekwondo competition, explosive muscular strength, quickness, muscular strength, reaction time, coordination are all important, but explosive muscular strength is the most important of them.
4. In the case of non-skilled people, training will have a positive effect, depending on the physical strength factors analyzed by the skilled people.
5. In the case of isokinetic myofunction, according to the characteristics of Taekwondo, it will help improve athletic performance with combining the forms of training that circuit training with muscles contraction or Cybex to maximize the force from all angles.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)