승마 선수들이 지각하는 마필-선수 관계가 스포츠자신감 및 경기력에 미치는 영향
- 승마 선수들이 지각하는 마필-선수 관계가 스포츠자신감 및 경기력에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Equestrian Athletes’ Perceived Horse-rider Relationship on Sport Confidence and Performance
- equestrian athletes; horse-rider relationship; sport confidence; performance
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 28, No. 1, Page. 863-872
- The purpose of this study was to explore the educational information which is needed for establishing the horse-rider relationship at the equestrian education field, provide a basic data for improving the competitiveness and professionalism of equestrian athletes. The subjects were selected as the dressage and show-jumping riders, and the samples were extracted using the convenience sampling method.
Using the PASW ver. 18.0 program, the statistical methods used in the analysis for this study were frequency analysis, exploratory factor analysis, Cronbach's alpha test, independent sample t-test, one-way ANOVA, correlation analysis, simple and multiple regression analysis.
The results of this study were as follows: First, according to the demographic characteristics of equestrian athletes, there were statistically significant differences in horse-rider relationship, sport confidence and performance. Second, communication and respect, the sub-factors of equestrian athletes’ perceived horse-rider relationship, had significant effects on sport confidence. However, compatibility and trust had no statistically significant effects on sport confidence. Third, compatibility, respect and trust, the sub-factors of equestrian athletes’ perceived horse-rider relationship, had significant effects on performance. However, communication had no statistically significant effect on performance. Fourth, the equestrian athletes’ sport confidence had a significant effect on performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)