하이브리드 Ad-Hoc 네트워크에서 다중 게이트웨이를 이용한 끊김없는 핸드오프 기법
- 하이브리드 Ad-Hoc 네트워크에서 다중 게이트웨이를 이용한 끊김없는 핸드오프 기법
- Other Titles
- A Seamless Handoff Method Using Multiple Gateway in Hybrid Ad-hoc Networks
- Issue Date
- 대한전자공학회 2005년 추계종합학술대회, Page. 1,059 - 1,062
- A hybrid ad-hoc network consists of a wired network and a mobile ad-hoc network connected by the internet gateway.
To provide seamless service for internet user in hybrid ad-hoc network, an efficient internet gateway selection technique and a fast handover technique ar needed.
In this paper, we proposed a seamless handoff technique ofr providing mobility of mobile hosts in hybrid ad-hoc
networks. The proposed technique improves general handoff performance by an internet gateway re-registration algorithm for ad-hoc networks.
Moreover, it reduces handoff processing time in the range of certain region by using mobility management agent(MMA) and also the packet loss when handoff occurs out of the
range of MMA by tunneling technique.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF COMPUTING[E](소프트웨어융합대학) > COMPUTER SCIENCE(소프트웨어학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)