스터드 철판을 이용한 콘크리트 무량판 구조물의 뚫림 전단 보강에 관한 연구
- 스터드 철판을 이용한 콘크리트 무량판 구조물의 뚫림 전단 보강에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study of Stud with Steel Plate for Punching Shear Reinforcement of Flat Plate Slab-Column Connection
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 - 구조계, v. 21, No. 10, Page. 19 - 26
- There are many advantages in utilizing the flat plate structure in reinforced concrete buildings. This structure has drawbacks as well because the structure is vulnerable to a punching shear failure at the column-slab connections.
This study focuses on the experimental study on the structural behavior of stud with perforated steel plate reinforcement in column-slab connections. 10 specimens of 3/4 scale, designed to fail by punching shear, were tested. The variables of specimens were the following: First case was to use the stud rail in addition to a base specimen, second case was 4 specimens of the stud with perforated steel plate which had different length each other, and third case was to use perforated steel plate as the same lengths with the stud with perforated steel plate. From the test results, conclusions are summarized as follows : 1) The ultimate strengths of specimens designed to resist punching shear based on ACI 421, shear reinforcement for slabs, have been compared with the results from the structural experiments, 2) The studs showed substantial contribution on the increase of ultimate strengths, 3) The studs with perforated steel plate have contributed to increase the ultimate strength. The ratio of ductility increase in specimen showed larger than that of ultimate strength increase.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)