Identity-Based Key Agreement Protocols in a Multiple PKG Environment
- Identity-Based Key Agreement Protocols in a Multiple PKG Environment
- ID-based cryptosystem; bilinear map; key agreement protocol; multiple PKG
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications; Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2005, Page. 877-886
- To date, most identity-based key agreement protocols are based on a
single PKG (Private Key Generator) environment. In 2002, Chen and Kudla proposed
an identity-based key agreement protocol for a multiple PKG environment,
where each PKG shares identical system parameters but possesses a distinct master
key. However, it is more realistic to assume that each PKG uses different
system parameters. In this paper, we propose a new two party key agreement
protocol between users belonging to different PKGs that do not share system parameters.
We also extend this protocol to a tripartite key agreement protocol. Our
two party protocol requires the same amount of pairing computation as Smart’s
protocol for a single PKG environment and provides PKG forward secrecy. We
show that the proposed key agreement protocols satisfy every security requirements
of key agreement protocols.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF COMPUTING[E] > COMPUTER SCIENCE(소프트웨어학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)