BRACKET FUNCTIONS ON GROUPOIDS
- BRACKET FUNCTIONS ON GROUPOIDS
- bracket function; e-bracket image algebra; e-bracket-abelian; d/B/BCK-algebra; Smarandache disjoint; Bin(X)
- Issue Date
- Korean Mathematical Society
- Communications of the Korean Mathematical Society, v. 34, NO 2, Page. 375-381
- In this paper, we introduce an operation denoted by [Bre], a bracket operation, which maps an arbitrary groupoid (X, ∗) on a set X to another groupoid (X, •) = [Bre](X, ∗) which on groups corresponds to
sending a pair of elements (x, y) of X to its commutator xyx−1y−1. When applied to classes such as d-algebras, BCK-algebras, a variety of results is obtained indicating that this construction is more generally useful than
merely for groups where it is of fundamental importance.
- 1225-1763; 2234-3024
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > MATHEMATICS(수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)