발보조기 착용이 골프 퍼팅시 척추기립근의 근활성도에 미치는 영향
- 발보조기 착용이 골프 퍼팅시 척추기립근의 근활성도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Orthotics on Electromyographic Activity in the Erector Spinae Muscles During Golf Putting
- Orthotic device; Golf; Electromyography
- Issue Date
- 대한스포츠의학회지, v. 24, No. 1, Page. 70-75
- 1. 연구에 참가한 프로 골퍼들의 생체역학을 분석한 결과 좌측의 종골각이 우측과 비교하였을 때 보다 더 내반(varus)되어 있었으며 좌측으로 더 후방경사(posterior tilt)가 되어 있었다. 2. 로우 핸디캡 프로 골퍼를 대상으로 좌측 전족 내반 웨지를 부착한 발보조기를 착용하여 발의 감각 자극을 변하게 했을 때, 선 자세 때의 동작(퍼팅)시 척추 기립근의 근활성도가 변화됨을 알 수 있었다.
This study was performed to evaluate how the orthotics influences electromyographic activities of erector spinae(ES) muscles during golf putting. Fifteen professional young male golfers were recruited. We used dynamic electromyography for muscle activities and attached 6 surface electrodes on both ES muscles at C7, T12, and L4 level. Then, we made the participants address and 2m & 7m-distance putt before and after wearing the orthotics posted with left forefoot varus wedge. We analyzed the changes of electromyographic activities using IEMG and %RVC. In comparison of left to right side, the electromyographic activities of left ES muscle at C7 level was significantly higher than that of right during the address and putt without wearing the orthotics(p<0.05). In comparison before and after wearing the orthotics, the electromyographic activities of left ES muscles at C7 level, T12 level, and L4 level during 2m-distance putt changed significantly after wearing (p<0.05). In conclusion, we found that the change of afferent sensory input of the foot (fitting orthotics with left forefoot varus wedge) made a significant influence on efferent motor output (the firing pattern of ES muscles) during golf putting.
- 1226-3729; 2288-6028
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)