인터넷 쇼핑몰의 고객구성 평가 모델에 관한 연구
- 인터넷 쇼핑몰의 고객구성 평가 모델에 관한 연구
- Internet shopping mall; Consumer assortment evaluation; Customer strategy
- Issue Date
- 한국산업경영시스템학회지, v. 29, No. 2, Page. 83~91
- Internet shopping mall has become a huge distribution channel with dramatic growth in recent years. The number of consumers has exponentially increased as the scale of shopping mall has been large so that shopping malls with thousands or millions of consumers become a general case. However, it is essential to evaluate whether current assortment of consumers is proper or not in the strategic aspect in order to operate Internet shopping mall effectively and gain profits. That is, it is important to evaluate whether consumer strategy of corporation is proper or not from the corporation. Despite this business importance, consumer assortment has not been evaluated well and related study is not sufficient.
This study supposes a framework for consumer assortment evaluation, which evaluates whether consumer assortment of Internet shopping mall is proper or not. In the framework for consumer assortment evaluation, analysis data based on order data and consumer data in database is made. Then, four factors, consumer maintenance rate, consumer profitability, consumer securing rate and consumer conversion are setup, and 22 measurement indexes are drawn. Finally, a consumer assortment evaluation score card is made by integrating them. This study has applied a supposed framework to a domestic typical community based shopping mall, and it is expected that the evaluation result will be used as informant strategic information to operate the shopping mall effectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS[E](경상대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)