CAI 연소 방법을 이용한 성층 연소를 통한 운전 영역 확대, 연소 및 배기 특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- CAI 연소 방법을 이용한 성층 연소를 통한 운전 영역 확대, 연소 및 배기 특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Other Titles
- An Experimental Study on the Extend of the Operating Region and Emission Characteristics Through the Stratified Combustion Using Controlled Auto-Ignition Method
- CAI(Controlled Auto-Ignition: 자기착화 조절); Residual EGR(잔류 배기가스); Early Injection(조기분사); Late Injection(후기분사); Stratified Combustion(성층연소)
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회논문집 B, v. 30, No. 5, Page. 465 - 471
- Controlled Auto Ignition(CAI) combustion has great potential in achieving significant increase in engine
efficiency, while simultaneously reducing exhaust emissions. The process itself involves the auto ignition and
subsequent simultaneous combustion of a premixed charge.
In this study, NVO (Negative Valve Overlap) system was applied to a CAI engine in order to use residual gas. The fuel
was injected directly to the cylinder under the high temperature condition resulting from heating the intake port to
initiate CAI combustion. This paper introduced the valve timing strategy and experimental set-up. From this study, the
effect of engine speed and valve timing on CAI combustion and exhaust emissions was clarified. In addition, stratified
charge method was used to extend CAI operating region.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)