Golden Section Found in Hand Axe
- Golden Section Found in Hand Axe
- Other Titles
- 주먹 돌도끼에 나타난 황금비
- nature; human; golden section; human body proportion; architecture; stock market; Elliott; wave theory; stone age; hand axe
- Issue Date
- 한국수학사학회지, v. 19, No. 1, Page. 43-54
- The purpose of this paper, followed by 'Nature⋅
Human, and Golden Section I ', is to study aesthetic consciousness, mentality model and body proportion of human, and the golden section applied to architecture and hand axe of stone age. In particular, handaxes of one million years ago have shown that they had critical competency to the basis of art and mathematics in the future. Furthermore, without pen, paper and ruler, the existence of mentality model made fundamental conversion of mathematics possible. Different sizes of handaxes were made by maintaining the equal golden section. This was the first example in relation to the principle mentioned in 'Stoicheia' by Euclid which was published hundred thousands of years later.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGY[E](과학기술융합대학) > APPLIED MATHEMATICS(응용수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)