A Positive Analysis of Housing Price Model in Seoul - Applications of Structural Equation Modeling
- A Positive Analysis of Housing Price Model in Seoul - Applications of Structural Equation Modeling
- Housing Price Model; Geographic Information System; Structural Equation Modeling; Indicator; Path Diagram; Factor; Variable; Sample Survey
- Issue Date
- Architectural Research, v. 9, No. 2, Page. 27 - 35
- Our nation has a problem with discrimination of income distribution and inefficient of resources distribution caused by real estate price rising from a sudden economy growth and industrialization. Specially, in recent years, there is a great disparity of apartment price between the north and south of the Han river. Because the housing price is decided by the immanent value of a house and neighborhood effects of the regional where the house is situated, the housing price is occurred difference.
The purpose of study was to analyze the influence of various factors of housing price. Also, this study tried to predict real estate market and to establish previous effective real estate policy. In this study, we analyzed the differences of housing price determinants about apartment developments between the north and south of the Han river, and found the important factors that affect the housing price using Structural Equation Modeling(SEM). As a result of this study, the older the buildings are, the more the housing price and the housing price rising ratio have increased, in Gang Nam area. This reason is that these have large possibility to be reconstructed and many convenient facilities, in this area. In the case of Kang Buk area, the increase rate of housing price are so low that they couldn’t take effect on the housing price and they were declined. So to speak, constructing the infrastructure which takes effect on the increase rate of housing price is very urgent.
- Appears in Collections:
- RESEARCH INSTITUTE[E](부설연구소) > RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY(공학기술연구소) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)