특성함수를 이용한 펌프 제어 밸브의 편심축 결정
- 특성함수를 이용한 펌프 제어 밸브의 편심축 결정
- Other Titles
- Determination of Eccentric Axis for Pump Control Valve Using the Characteristic Function
- Pump control valve(펌프 제어 밸브); Characteristic function(특성함수); Eccentric axis(편심축); Pressure drape(압력강하)
- Issue Date
- 유체기계공업학회 2007 유체기계 연구개발 발표회 논문집, Page. 259 - 265
- The pump control valve is a butterfly valve that has an eccentric rotating axis. it is not only
used as a butterfly valve to control the flow rate or pressure, but also as a check
valve to prevent backward flow. A new design of eccentric rotating axis is proposed to design
the valve. The height of the rotating axis is determined through flow field analysis.
A general purpose of computational fluid dynamics software system, Fluent is used to simulate
the fluid flow. Flow field analysis is performed for various heigts of the rotating axis and
different opening angles of the valve. A characteristic function is defined for estimating
the flow characteristics based on the results flow field analysis. The characteristic function
is defined in order to determine the height of the rotating axis. An optimization problem with
a characteristic function is formulated to determine the amount of eccentricity.
The height of the rotating axis of the valve is determined through solving the optimization problem.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)