한국여자프로골프 선수의 상금순위에 영향을 미치는 결정요인 분석
- 한국여자프로골프 선수의 상금순위에 영향을 미치는 결정요인 분석
- Other Titles
- Decision Fctors Analysis Affecting the Higher Rank on Korean Professional Women’s Golfer of Prize Money by Statistical Decision Tree Technique
- Golfer; Prize Money; Statistical Decision
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 16, No. 4, Page. 97 - 104
- As a result of analysis on determinate factors that influence the ranking of Korean professional women golfer’s prize money, the independent variable was the ranking of the 2006 season prize money, and dependent variables were divided into 9 factors; average score, the average number of puts, average rate of partner, rate of rounds under par, rate of par on, rate of par save, rate of par break, rate of recovery, and flying distance. This analysis is based on 2006 KLPGA Season Tour statistics, using the statistical decision tree technique.
1. By analyzing the players who ranked in the Top 16 in prize money during 2006 KLPGA Season Tour, we’ve learned that among the above independent variables, the average score, rate of recovery, rate of par on, and the rate of round under par influenced much on ranking in terms of prize money. The average score had the most profound influence on prize money in 2006 KLPGA Season Tour(x²=24.484, p＜0.001).
2. Among 30 players whose average score is lower than the total average, 22 players (29.3%) have higher rate of recovery while 8 players (10.9%) are lower than the total average. Among the above 22 players whose recovery rate is higher than the total average, 14 players ranked in the top 14 in prize money, while amongst the remaining 8 players, only 1 belonged there. As a result, we’ve learned that recovery rate is closely related with the ranking of prize money(r²=6.136, p＜0.5).
3. Among 22 players whose recovery rate is higher than the total average, 14 players (18.7%) have higher rate of par on, while 8 players (10.7%) have lower rate than the total average. Among those 14 player whose rate of par on is higher than the total average, 12 players ranked top in prize money, while only 2 of the lower-rated players belonged there. Therefore, the rate of par on is closely related with ranking of prize money(x²=8.110, p＜.0l).
4. Whose average score was higher than the total average were 45 players, and only 1 player (2.2%) ranked top prize money, while 44 players (97.8%) not belonged there. Among the previous 45 players, 9 players (12.0%) have a higher rate of rounds under par than the total average, while 36 players (48%) have lower rate than that Among those 9 players whose rate of rounds under par was higher than the total average, only 1 player (1.1%) ranked in top prize money, while among the above 36 players whose rate of rounds under par was lower than the total average, none (0.0%) belonged there. In conclusion, the rate of round under par and ranking of prize money are intimately associated with(x2=4.091, p＜.05).
5. Other variables such as average number of putting, average rate of buddy, the rate of par save, the rate of par break or flying distance are somewhat irrelevant with factors influencing on ranking of prize money, when compared them with the average score, the rate of recovery, the rate of round under par and the rate of par on.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)