바닥급기 시스템의 거주역 공조를 위한 설계 기법 및 에너지 절감 효과에 관한 연구
- 바닥급기 시스템의 거주역 공조를 위한 설계 기법 및 에너지 절감 효과에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Design Techniques and Effectiveness in Energy Saving of Occupied Zone in UFAD System
- 바닥급기시스템(Underfloor Air Distribution System); 에너지 사용량(Energy Consumption)
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, v. 27, No. 3, Page. 127 - 133
- Underfloor air distribution system is generally known to be more energy-saving and provide more comfort as compared with overhead air distribution system.
In practice, however, some buildings to which underfloor air distribution system is applied have less effectiveness in saving energy and are getting dissatisfaction with cold draft caused by wind velocity of air distribution in terms of comfort. It is judged that such problems are due to failure to consider properties of underfloor air distribution system in applying it and identical design with the design standards for the existing overhead air distribution system.
This study aims at introducing an air conditioning type of the occupied zone for underfloor air distribution system to see its effectiveness in saving energy for air conditioning of the occupied zone through a comparative simulation with the existing air conditioning type.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)