Total Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Sericetin for Protection against Cisplatin-Induced Acute Kidney Injury
- Total Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Sericetin for Protection against Cisplatin-Induced Acute Kidney Injury
- PRENYLATED FLAVONOIDS; INDUCED NEPHROTOXICITY; OXIDATIVE STRESS; MACAKURZIN C; CELL-DEATH; IN-VITRO; INFLAMMATION; INHIBITION; MECHANISMS; APOPTOSIS
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS, v. 81, No. 12, Page. 2647-2653
- A concise synthesis of sericetin (1) was performed in four steps from readily available 3-Obenzylgalangin (4), featuring electrocyclization to produce
the tricyclic core and a sequential aromatic Claisen/Cope rearrangement to incorporate the 8-prenyl group of 1. In addition, the therapeutic potential of sericetin (1), isosericetin (2), and three prenylated tetracyclic synthetic intermediates (11, 12, and 14) against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity using renal tubular cells were evaluated. Compound 14 showed therapeutic potential against cisplatin-induced kidney damage.
- 0163-3864; 1520-6025
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF PHARMACY[E](약학대학) > PHARMACY(약학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)