새로운 경기기록 방식을 활용한 검도 공격 기술의 효율성이 경기 승패에 미치는 영향
- 새로운 경기기록 방식을 활용한 검도 공격 기술의 효율성이 경기 승패에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- A Study on Win and Loss of the Kumdo Game according to the Efficiency of Its Attack Skill used New Game Statistical Recording System
- Kumdo Game; Statistical Recorching System
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 17, No. 4, Page. 1529-1536
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the effects of win and loss of Kumdo game affected by efficiency of its attack skill using new recording system of Kumdo. The subjects of the players who has involved in this study were twenty four male students over semi-final competition who participated in sbs TV broadcasting Kumdo Championship during four years. For this purpose, first, developing the instrument related to contents validity in real game. The author analysed the data that was gotten by research methods had results as follows:
First, the efficiency on player's head attack showed over the median scores both blue and white players. In addition to, white player has showed higher attack efficiency than blue and it means that white players who has better efficiency and more attack numbers than blue players who has worse efficiency and less attack can have more winning chance in Kumdo game.
Secondly, the efficiency on its wrist attack showed under the median both blue and white players. In addition to, blue players have showed better efficiency and its attack numbers than white players and it means that blue players who had better efficiency and more attack numbers than white players who has worse efficiency and less attack can have more winning chance in Kumdo game.
Thirdly, in the efficiency, blue players showed higher over the median compare to white player who showed under the median.
Unlike the head and wrist, the number of strikes on the waist is relatively low but this lower number of trials can lead to greater opportunity to gain valid points. This is possible due to the accuracy of the strike on the waist which also implies that one should practice consistently so that the strike is extended to a valid score.
Finally, the stabbing skill was not popularly used, as mentioned in the document, because like the strike on the waist it requires a high level of accuracy and the method of training is limited.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)