Performance Analysis of a TH-PPM UWB System using Dyadic Tree Structure
- Performance Analysis of a TH-PPM UWB System using Dyadic Tree Structure
- Other Titles
- 다이애딕 구조를 이용한 TH-PPM UWB 시스템의 성능 분석
- Scaling function; TH-PPM UWB system; Dyadic tree; Paraunitary Reconstruction
- Issue Date
- 한국인터넷방송통신학회 논문지, v. 8, No. 3, Page. 87-92
- In this paper, certain scaling functions are generated using the dyadic subband tree
structure and applied to a time-hopping, pulse position modulation, ultra-
wideband (TH-PPM UWB) system. Scaling functions can be obtained by iterating
a lowpass filter at each level using a critically sampled dyadic tree.
The performance of the TH-PPM UWB system employing scaling functions
as the mono-cycle waveform is evaluated through computer simulations
in a Rayleigh fading environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)