CMMI 기반 소프트웨어 분야 중소기업의 프로세스 품질 평가모델 개발에 관한 연구
- CMMI 기반 소프트웨어 분야 중소기업의 프로세스 품질 평가모델 개발에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- The Study on the Development of Informatiom System Software Process Quality Evaluation Model for Medium Enterprises Based on CMMI
- CMMI; Information System Quality Evaluation; Software Quality Evaluation; Quality Evaluation; Evaluation Model
- Issue Date
- 한국산업경영시스템학회 2009년 춘계학술대회 논문집, Page. 166-173
- This study is about the development of information system software process quality evaluation model for domestic medium enterprises based on CMMI being used widely in the world. In this study, a new evaluation model is developed through establishing tailoring guide and its application to the existing mode by reflecting the quality management method and conditions of domestic medium enterprises within CMMI Level 2 and Level 3. The
evaluation model is constituted 3 processes, 11 achievement goals, 50 practice activities and 125 evaluation items. The average point of quality evaluation of enterprises of insurance business shows 79.1 based on the evaluation model. The average point of the enterprises certified from CMMI is 82.7 which is 3.3 point higher than non-certified enterprises. This result means that the new evaluation model has similar results with the
existing evaluation model while it also has discriminational characteristics compared with the existing model.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS[E](경상대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)