시각형태의 변화가 프로 골프선수의 어프로치 샷 수행 시 정확성과 근 활성도에 미치는 영향
- 시각형태의 변화가 프로 골프선수의 어프로치 샷 수행 시 정확성과 근 활성도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- An effect on Accuracy and Muscle Activity by a change of Visual form while performing approach shot by a Pro-Golfer
- Visual form; EMG; Muscle Activity; Accuracy
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 26, No. 6, Page. 1307-1318
- This study targeting 13 pro-golfers belonging to Korea Professional Golfers Association(KPGA) and Korea Ladies Professional Golf Association(KLPGA) available having a certain performance power regarding golf swing, has performed to look into an effect that a discrepancy of sight form makes to accuracy of the approach and the muscle activity and the purpose of this study is to provide information of efficient approach shot with sight from through kinetic analysis.
In addition, all statistic significance level regarding the accuracy and a degree of the muscle activity is set as p˂.05 and the conclusion like below is derived.
First, the sight form change of pro-golfer was made an effect on accuracy while performing 50m of approach shot and more accurate result comes out in case of performing approach with the moving sight.
Second, the sight form change of pro-golfer was made on effect of the muscle activity in case of performing 50m of approach shot and the moving sight rather than fixed sight increases the muscle activity while performing the approach.
To sum up, visual form of the pro-golfer reveals having fixed sight and moving sight per person. It is natural that the research regarding superior player could be inferred with exact outcome, however, regarding the result of this study performed as a target of Korea Professional Golfers Association and Korea Ladies Professional Golf Association, the researcher oneself has a deep meaning to acquire a new practice method by oneself.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)