태권도 선수의 청각과 시각 트레이닝방법에 따른 체력요인과 돌려차기 반응시간에 관한 연구
- 태권도 선수의 청각과 시각 트레이닝방법에 따른 체력요인과 돌려차기 반응시간에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Physical Fitness Factors and Turnover Response Time according to Auditory and Visual Training Methods of Taekwondo Athletes
- Auditory Training; Visual Training; Reaction Time; Physical Strength
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 26, No. 4, Page. 1289-1299
- This study selected 20 elite competitors (10 in auditory training group and 10 in visual training group) with prize-winning career at national-level competitions as research targets in order to analyze the relationship between turning kick reaction time and physical fitness according to the training methods (auditory training and visual training) of Taekwondo athletes. Dartfish Software V.6 of DF Korea and Adobe After Effect Cs6 were used for video data in order to carry out quantitative comparative analysis of the changes before and after 12-week training. For general characteristics, frequency analysis and descriptive statistical analysis were conducted, and independent sample t-tests were conducted to analyze the differences between turning kick reaction time and physical fitness between the visual signal group and the auditory signal group, and as a result, following conclusions were obtained by applying corresponding sample t-tests for verifying the effectiveness of training.
First, there was no statistically significant difference between the two groups (p˂.05) as a result of verifying the mean difference between the right and left rear foot turning kick before and after 12-week visual and auditory group training.
Second, the results before and after 12 weeks of visual training were statistically significant (p˂.01) in the reaction time of rear foot turning kick in both left and right foot with the left foot showing 0.827 seconds before training and 0.685 seconds after training and with the right foot showing 0.828 seconds before training and 0.706 seconds after training.
Third, the results before and after 12 week auditory training did not show statistically significant difference (p˂.05) in the reaction time of rear foot-torso-turning kick in both left and right foot.
Fourth, the verification results of physical fitness before and after 12 week visual training did not show statistically significant difference (p˂.05) in standing long jump and standing broad jump for explosive muscular training as well as in standing on one leg with eyes closed for balancing, however, in SEMO test for agility, there was statistically significant difference with 10.93 seconds before training and 10.49 seconds after training, and in Soda Pop test for coordination there was statistically significant difference with 6.01seconds before training and 4.94 seconds after training (p˂.05).
Fifth, the differences in the verification results of physical fitness before and after 12 week visual training were not statistically significant (p˂.05) in all the tested physical fitness events such as standing long jump and standing broad jump for explosive muscular training, SEMO test for agility and Soda Pop test for coordination.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)