태권도 시범과 겨루기 선수의 전문체력 훈련방안에 관한 연구
- 태권도 시범과 겨루기 선수의 전문체력 훈련방안에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Way of Training for physical fitness for players of Tae Kwon Do Demonstration and Gyurugi(Competition)
- Taekwondo; Taekwondo Demonstration; Taekwondo Physical; Physical Ability
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 26, No. 4, Page. 1217-1225
- The purpose of this study was to give to the way of training for the physical fitness factors for the players of Tae Kwon Do (TKD) demonstration and Gyurugi(Competition). The subjects, for the study, were samplied 8 Korea national TKD demonstration members and 8 sparring athletes who won the national level competition or raised prospective TKD demonstration team members selected by the coaches and instructors. The 10 physical ability tests that conducted in this study were as follows: grip strength, sit-ups, sargent jump, broad jump, harvard step test, Soda Pop test, SEMO test, sit & reach, blind balance, body reaction test, and coordination. The results and conclusions were as follows: 1. There were significant difference to the standing long jump, power factor, between two groups.
That is, players of Tae Kwon Do Demonstration showed higher significant difference than Gyurugi (Competition)(p˂.01). In the factors of the Agility test, SEMO test showed higher significant difference and also Harvard step test which is the whole body endurance in the Gyurugi(Competition)(p˂.05).
2. As the results of the correlation among the all physical ability factors, there were higher significant different btween standing long jump and standing broad jump as the power factors(r=.850, p˂.01). Also, There were higher significant different btween Soda Pop test and grip strength as the coordination factors(r=.712, p˂.01)and between Soda Pop test and one leg standing balance test as the balance factors(r=.700, p˂.05). There were higher significant different btween Soda Pop test and sit-up test as the muscular endurance factors(r=.597, p˂.05)and between sit-up test and grip test as the strength factors (r=.555, p˂.05).
3. The order arranged in physical ability for main fitness factor showed firstly power, secondly strength and coordination, thirdly flexibility, fourthly agility, respectably.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)