High Sensitivity Antenna for Wearable Headset Devices
- High Sensitivity Antenna for Wearable Headset Devices
- Bluetooth Headset; Grounding Shorting Pin; PIFA; Sensitivity
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of 55th ISERD International Conference Houston (2016), Page. 2-4
- In this manuscript, high sensitivity antenna design technique for Bluetooth headset application is proposed. A planar inverted F antenna (PIFA) was designed on the top printed circuit board (PCB) of a two board PCB. Digital noise was designed as a loop type source on the bottom PCB, representing general noise derived from digital circuits and digital noise generated from the main cable line. The proposed antenna design was analyzed in simulation and verified in measurement.
The result of the active measurement shows an increase in sensitivity of 2.23 dB and the simulation results show an increase in isolation of 25 dB.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING(융합전자공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)